November 21, 2014

quick knight costume with Tombow Xtreme...


Book character day is coming up at my kids' school, and this is the first of the four costumes for it. My little man already had a hat and pants for a knight, so I just had to make the top for him. I used a piece of grey fleece from my stash, and a couple solid charm squares for the crest on the front.


For the crest, I copied a picture of a dragon, cut it out, and then using Tombow's new Xtreme adhesive, I glued the dragon to the crest, and then glued the crest to the top.



This was a great and quick way to finish up the top, and I'm happy to say that after a week of wearing it almost every day, it has been holding up just fine.


I'll be back next week with my girls' outfits which spent a fair bit of time on my sewing machine.

1 comment:

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said... #

Awesome! I bet your son will be a big hit at school. You may get orders from the other moms!