November 14, 2014

playing with fabric...

I have been pulling fabric lately for a queen-sized quilt for my middle daughter. Since she's my 'neat' one, we gave her the larger bed and a room that turns into a guest room when company arrives. But since the move, her twin sized quilt is looking pretty small on that big bed. This fabric pull started with a bundle of Joel Dewberry's Botanique line that I won on Joel & Laurie's blog a little while back and since then I've added in more prints from my stash.


Just yesterday, I received an email that I won this gorgeous bundle from Pile O' Fabric, and am excited that several of the prints will work with it...

But before I get started on that project, I have one more set of Christmas prints to work with, Mistletoe Lane from the Bear Creek Quilting Company. Looking forward to sharing it with you soon!


No comments: