October 25, 2012

Design team for Fabri-Quilt . . .

Fabri-Quilt is a fabric manufacturer of cotton prints, cotton solids, poplin, and converted nylon.  You can find all their fabric lines on their website, and they are coming out with new lines all the time.  They have put together a design team of four bloggers that will create projects and share the tutorials with you.  I am so excited that I have been chosen to be a part of this team!

The other three bloggers are Jackie at Canton Village Quiltworks, Roseann at Rosebud's Cottage, and Christina at 2 Little Hooligans.







I have so many ideas of things I want to create, and can't wait to get started on this new endeavour!  I love sewing accessories and small projects, but also love to quilt.  If there is a specific type of item you would like to see me do a tutorial on, please let me know!  It might help me to narrow down my ideas :)