March 11, 2011

Another quilt out of my UFO pile!

This is another quilt top that I pieced a LONG time ago and quilted at the retreat this past weekend. It was supposed to be for my oldest daughter, but we rearranged the bedrooms this year and she now has a double bed. But I just wasn't motivated to keep making these diamond blocks, and it already kind of matches Chantel's quilt, so I finished it off for Alyssa. How is it that my third daughter has four quilts from me now, and my oldest only has two? I better change that before she notices . . . her name quilted in the middle . . .
and both quilts together now. So happy to have them done!

8 comments:

Alisa said... #

They both look great, Rebecca! Way to get them finished. Now on to other fun things... :-)

Susan said... #

Congrats on your finish! It always feels good to get something done!

greelyrita said... #

The two quilts look lovely together! Whoop! Whoop!

Sarah Craig said... #

Love love love your quilts!!! Better get to work on a double quilt, though..... ;-) Whoop whoop!! Thanks for linking up!!

Jenniffier said... #

Congrats on finishing the UFO! It looks wonderful!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said... #

Congrats for finishing another UFO. I'm working on that this year. Being a hand quilter, I'm very slow at quilting. If I would just stop piecing tops.....I just might have time to hand quilt.

Kristen said... #

Beautiful! They look fabulous together in that room!

Darlene Barnes Rosner said... #

I found your blog via Red Pepper Quilts (the linky blog). Your blog is adorable, and I love your quilts. Your girls are very lucky!! And I just love bunk beds with quilts.

all the best! - Darlene from the Fraser Valley in Canada.

barnes-girl.blogspot.com