March 24, 2011

too blessed to be stressed . . .

This is a phrase that's entered my mind many times this week, "too blessed to be stressed . . ." It also got me thinking of a couple small positive changes I can make in my life.

Here's some things that made me feel blessed today . . .
Filling up my new magnet board from Livy Lou Designs ~ amazing quality and beautiful little magnets! Such a great way to display business cards and thank-yous in my craft space. I know I have more to add, I just have to start digging around for them . . .
My new notebook, waiting to be filled with all my project ideas so I can stop trying to find back my scraps of paper all over the place . . .Elayna's first knitting project, she LOVES sitting down to knit . . .
Our beautiful sunshine, can it can get any better than this?!
And my project on my cutting table right now, scripture tote bags for a custom order. I'm going to stitch on the Bible verses today, and then I can assemble them.

And this afternoon, my sister and I did a 'kid-swap' so I have cousins playing nicely, while Elayna gets the expertise of her Aunty in scrapbook-making.

1 comment:

Alisa said... #

I'm sorry that you were stressed, Rebecca. Hope I wasn't the cause :-). I love your magnet board - it'll look good in your sewing room. And the sunshine... oh the sunshine! I love it too.