April 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday . . .

This morning I cut up some flannel and batting at my kitchen island while the kids played and now it's waiting to be sewn up into a rag quilt for a sweet little babe born last night . . .I also have two matching dresses waiting for me to get back to (if you want to see some finished ones I've done lately check here and here) . . .




and the diamond quilt top is all pieced together. It needs a good pressing, and then I can baste and quilt it.
Linking up to WIP Wednesday.

7 comments:

Michelle K. said... #

Love the colors picked out for your rag quilt. I am working on a denim one myself.

Alisa said... #

Wow, Wow! Love your diamond quilt. Who had a baby last night? Just curious... as usual.

Marci Girl said... #

Oh the quilt is going to be fabulous!

Diane said... #

Those dresses are looking great and that diamond quilt if fabulous!

Amy said... #

love the diamond quilt. congrats to a new baby getting a soft cozy quilt.

Dee said... #

You have a lot on your plate! Beautiful fabric for the blanket and the dresses and I've been wanting to see the diamond quilt on WIP, but I'm methodical and made myself wait until I got to your row before I clicked on it.

It's so fun and fabulous!

LisaO said... #

what is the fabric line you have cut for your rag quilt...love the colours