April 15, 2011

the Tatum dress by Sew Sweet Patterns . . .

This is one of my favorite dresses I've made lately, or maybe that's because my little model gives it so much personality? Again, I was very impressed with the design, sizing, and finishing touches on this Sew Sweet Pattern. The only modification I made was to make the waistband wrap around because I wanted to break up the white butterflies with some color. I have two more Tatum dresses halfway done in my sewing room, and I'm hoping to finish them up this weekend.




The pattern for the dress is from Sew Sweet Patterns ~ a shop full of patterns for little girls, boys, and dolls. If you'd like to support this shop, please mention in the notes section that you found her through my blog.

And if you'd like to see some more dress reviews from Sew Sweet Patterns, you can see them here and here. Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

6 comments:

Sarah Craig said... #

That's such a cute little dress! I may need to make one for my granddaughter, too!! Whoop whoop!!

Sue Daurio said... #

very cute, and your model is absolutely adorable!!

greelyrita said... #

Whoop! Whoop! Super cute, dress and girl. Wish I had my little girls back.

Vicki @ DottyJane said... #

Sweet dress! I love the colors:)

Sue said... #

Love the model and the dress! :)

tusen said... #

Lovely dress and such a lovely model, too :)
Great idea with the waistband.