January 07, 2014

a crafting year in review . . .

Our Christmas holidays are done, kids are back in school, and everything is a bit quieter around here.  Due to a sprained index finger (turns out I'm too old to play WII), not much crafting or blogging has been done lately - but thanks to a Nook for Christmas, I've been spending lots of time relaxing and reading. I also got a gym membership (for the first time in my life!) and hope that it helps my shoulders and back so I can get back to quilting.  Here's a look back at some of my 2013 projects in Bag-making, Quilting, and Clothing . . .




I hope to continue to share my projects in 2014 - and want to extend a BIG THANK-YOU to all who stop by to take a peak, offer their advice, and direct me to more inspiration.

1 comment:

Jeneta said... #

So many projects! They are all wonderful - I enjoy following your blog and look forward to your 2014 projects!