August 06, 2013

Sis Boom Marissa dress . . .

After much asking from my daughter if her dress would be ready for church on Sunday, I finished it up on Saturday afternoon.


The fabric is from our local fabric chain store, and the pattern is the Sis Boom Marissa dress.


It has some definite twirl factor, and the pattern was really well written which made it a quick sew.


The only change I made to the pattern was adding a lining to the skirt.  I hope to make this pattern again for my other daughters.


14 comments:

Michele T said... #

Your daughter and the dress are equally beautiful!!

Pam said... #

A lovely dress, the colour really suits your daughter. It has just the right amount of swirl.

Allison said... #

Beautiful dress! I always loved a good twirly dress at that age, looks like your daughter likes that too!

a Matula ikrek said... #

Nice dress, nicer model ;o)

Carly said... #

That is beautiful! My daughter would love a dress like that!

Unknown said... #

Sue said,
I showed Lily one of the pictures of Chantel wearing the dress and she said, "Me wear dress too." :) Love the pattern...Will have to discuss a dress coming this way. :)

Jeanine The Crafting Fiend said... #

gorgeous!!!

Christine said... #

beautiful dress

barbara woods said... #

cute dress and cute daughter

Pam @Threading My Way said... #

What a gorgeous, little dress!!! I've just bought the pattern after seeing your photos.

Marcia R said... #

Adorable! Your daughters ate lucky to have a mom like you!

Alisa said... #

It's a beautiful dress, Rebecca! It looks great on her.

Linda said... #

That is adorable...and so is your daughter! I love everything about it! Great job!! Have a wonderful day!!

Nueyer said... #

So pretty! There's even a matching flower for the hair