August 02, 2013

family movie night . . .

My latest shipment of Kinder® Surprise eggs included all toys from the new Monsters University movie.  So, one afternoon we watched Monsters Inc during our afternoon down time.  Since then, the characters have become part of family conversation, and the mini monster toys have been found 'scaring' my kids around the house.


My older daughters have gone on 'Daddy dates' to the movies, but my youngest had never been.  When Monsters University came into our discount theater this week, we thought it would be a great family outing to take the younger two for their first movie night.  My three-year old was busting a gut laughing through most of it, and couldn't stop roaring at his sisters when we got home.  And my daughters all loved it too.  So for around $20, we got a fun family memory.


Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments: