January 18, 2013

on my cutting table . . .

So I did get a birthday gift this week - these Poetica fabrics came in the mail . . . and they are calling my name.  I'm using some willpower to keep focused on some other projects that need to be done first.

I'll be using them along with a solid white sashing and a beautiful minky backing.

And I'll be making the Starburst quilt pattern as part of the quilt-along over at Happy Quilting.  I can't wait to have this one finished and on my couch!
 
  

3 comments:

Ashley said... #

How do you now decide what pattern to use Rebecca. I love having new fabric in my stash but have a hard time cutting into it because I just can't seem to find "that" pattern for my pieces and have a hard time figuring out if I'll have enough of it. How do you decide?

Suzanne said... #

I've been eying those fabrics too! Have fun with them!

Tania Grim said... #

I LOVE those fabrics!!!!!