April 25, 2012

KINDER®’s ‘A Joy to Share’ campaign

For Easter this year, we had a special guest of honour visiting from out of town, my grandmother.  And while she was here she also celebrated her 82nd birthday!  We had some extended family get-togethers with her, but my daughters and I wanted to have some special time with her - so we came up with the idea to have a 'High Tea' party - no boys allowed!  



We had lots of yummy food, four choices in tea, china teacups, and even dressed up in fancy dresses and did up our hair.  My Mom, sister, and sister-in law joined us too and we had such a fun time!  It is a very special memory for my girls now, and thanks to my talented photographer sister we even have some beautiful pictures to remember it by.



I am so very thankful to have opportunities like this to spend quality time with my girls, and that so far my children have been blessed with good health.  Not everyone is as fortunate because of illness or a separation that it can cause and that is why KINDER® is taking action in the ‘A Joy to Share’ campaign.  It is the KINDER® way of bringing joy to families in need by partnering with the Children’s Miracle network. As families coming together, especially around special holidays, it’s a chance to reflect and teach your loved ones about what it means to help others. This is a call to action for Canadian moms and children to help us support those less fortunate.  Find out more on the KINDER® Facebook page and website.



Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.