January 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday . . .


So the rain has started and the snow is melting.  My two oldest girls missed school on Monday because of water damage in their school, but are back again now.  The house is a lot quieter with just two little ones running around.  It seems that an unexpected week of all the kids home showed me how much extra toys and 'stuff' we have around here, and has compelled me to do a lot of sorting and purging this week.  But I did get a little bit of sewing time in, and played with this honeybun . . .




And made a new table topper for my kitchen table.  I still have to quilt and bind it, and I'm looking forward to the update from my old one.  Hope you're all having a lovely week!

17 comments:

Naomi said... #

It's Beautiful! I love that fabric!

**nicke... said... #

holy cow rebecca! it is great! so bright and busy and wonderful!

Dee said... #

This is beautiful...the colors are such happy, cheerful ones! Love it when kids are home from school on "snow, rain, water, whatever" days! lol

KimT said... #

very nice! Really like the technique as well.

Kerstin said... #

Is it totally embarrassing to ask what fabric collection that is? Anyway, you did something beautiful with it!

Claire Jain said... #

Oh fun! What a great way to make a table topper. Thanks for sharing!

Tania Grim said... #

I have never used a Jelly roll, seems pretty neat. Im sure its going to look great on your table!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said... #

Your table topper looks great!

Linda said... #

Very pretty! I love the colors!!

Heather D. said... #

Lovely! What is the fabric?

Katherine said... #

What a pretty table topper! Such lovely fabric.

Lee said... #

What a cool table topper! I love Arcadia. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Katy Cameron said... #

Great way to use up that jelly roll!

Nicole said... #

Aren't jelly rolls the best? You get so much variety in one little roll. Your table topper is going to be so beautiful. You came up with such a creative way use the roll.

Abby said... #

Love this fabric line - what a great pattern. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said... #

Love your table topper -- it looks so intricate!

Terry@ a quilting blog said... #

Very pretty table topper..love your choice of fabric!
~Terry~