January 03, 2012

Fiona's Fancy Accessories . . .

A little while back, I mentioned the accessory panels from Lila Tueller's Fiona's Fancy line.   There are three colour choices available in laminate or cotton, and each panel makes two cosmetic pouches and a sunglasses case.


I ordered a panel and sewed some up this past weekend.  The pouches are a nice update from what I'd been using, and the sunglasses case is the perfect size for my Epipen (and my two year old can't figure out how to open it).


There's a video tutorial for this set that can be found here.

Linking up to Manic Monday, Take-A-Look Tuesday, and Fabric Tuesday.



4 comments:

Rosa said... #

They are very cute.Thanks for the link

April @ Sewing Novice said... #

These are so cute!! I am loving the purple!!

Sue said... #

Love the colours! Good idea for your epipen too. :)

Elizabeth said... #

Those are SO cute! I love them! I just might have to order.

Great finish and thank you so much for linking up!

xo -E