August 20, 2011

Announcing the Re-Launch of Kinder® Surprise® in Canada!

Kinder Surprise is re-launching their beloved chocolate covered egg surprises with bigger, more playful toys and featuring over 70 new toys for our kids to play with! I'm excited to be a part of this as a Kinder-Mom! We love Kinder Surprises at our house ~ they make a special treat, a great reward, and the perfect lunch box surprise or stocking stuffer!
Today the kids and I had a 'Mommy Saturday'. This is a Saturday when Daddy is working, and Mommy gets to do something special with the kids because after a week of parenting, I need a fun day too. So we went to the library to pick out new books, visited with my sister so they could play with their cousins, went to the candy shop where their favourite babysitter works and have some ice cream cones, came home for backyard sprinkler time, watched a Nancy Drew movie while the little guy napped and Mommy escaped to the craft room, finished up the back-to-school shopping and did some groceries, and came home with some Kinder Surprises for their good behaviour in the grocery store. I love these busy fun Summer days where we go out and the house stays clean, and the kids and I make fun memories together. And my kids don't expect a reward for every shopping trip, but on 'Mommy Saturdays' I like to promise them a reward so the shopping goes a little bit easier.
Kinder stands behind their commitment to simple high-quality ingredients, responsible treating, and offering a peanut-free product. Being peanut-free is especially important to me because I have a life-threatening nut allergy. And this also makes this a great treat for the lunch-box or to hand out to classmates on a birthday.
Be sure to check out their new Facebook page for 5000 free Kinder Surprise coupons being handed out by the end of this month!

Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

2 comments:

Everything Mom and Baby said... #

Wonderful post!
I'm a Kinder Mom too :) and a new follower of your fabulous blog.

DangAndBlast! said... #

I miss Kinder Surprise so much... we used to have them all the time when we lived in Europe... unfortunately, they're illegal in the US (apparently, having a toy with food around it will confuse people into thinking that they should eat the toy too)... meh. People have even gotten into trouble trying to bring some back from Canada!