February 28, 2011

Baby-in-the-Hood Jacket

I bought this Riley Blake Wheels fabric quite some time ago because it was one of those prints that I just HAD to have, but I wasn't sure what to do with it. Then a friend of mine suggested we make these baby-in-the-hood jackets for our little guys, and well, what little guy wouldn't want a jacket covered in cars? I coordinated a couple other fabrics from my stash, and in no time had this little jacket sewn up. The pattern is from Handmade Beginnings by Anna Maria Horner.

I'm linking this up to Fabric Tuesday at QuiltStory.

9 comments:

Alisa said... #

Yeah, your finished! It turned out cute. I can't see what you used for the closure - is it buttons or snaps?

Laura said... #

Very Cute

Rachel said... #

I saw this on Flickr and had to check it out. I love that fabric and the jacket is really cute too!

Sue said... #

The jacket is so cute! Looks great on Justin. :)

Stacey said... #

Wow that looks so great! Hmm a project I may want to add to my too do list:)

Twins Squared said... #

This jacket is super cute! I love how it turned out. Your little babe is adorable too. Nice work!

Shari said... #

ahhh I love it, you are so talented! :D

Beth said... #

This is adorable, I love the choice in fabric, so nifty.

Hilda said... #

this is adorable! That is one of my all time favorite fabrics and I can't find any more of it anywhere!!