June 25, 2010

the cloth diaper stash just grew . . .

So we won the fuzzibunz photo contest!! The prize was for 12 brand new fuzzibunz and one of my sisters and I split them (the other two moms don't cloth diaper). I decided to take inventory of my "stash" the other day. Mostly there is one-size and medium fuzzibunz (most were from a local seller that sold them to me gently used for a steal of a deal). The "girly" fuzzibunz on the left are for Alyssa (still uses them for naps and at night). The top basket on the right is some fun prints that I've accumulated, and the bottom basket are the ones that work best for overnight. Have I mentioned that cloth diapering can be addictive?

5 comments:

Christina said... #

cloth diapering can be so addictive...glad it's working for you.

Andrea DV said... #

umm yea... addictive? i know a little bit about that. ;-)

Margaret Aikema said... #

Wish we had them when you guys were little. They look really neat.

Shari said... #

wow that is alot :) Such nice colors...I think I may try it but I will just start with 6 or so :)

Tania Grim said... #

thats awesome so glad you won!