November 29, 2012

dreary outside and cozy inside?

We are trying to adjust to the changing of the seasons over here.  The rainy and dreary weather outside is making us stay inside more, and we're trying to make the most of it.  My kids are enjoying the school routine, but with that also comes more exposure to germs and sick days.  My middle daughter took a sick day and I helped her tackle a recipe from her GEMS Sparkle magazine - soft pretzels.  She did a great job, and it was fun spending time with her one on one.


I received a package from Lysol last week with some more of their touchless soap refills, and disinfecting wipes.  Hopefully our Winter won't be filled with too many more sick days and missed school for our girls.

Disclosure: I am part of the Lysol® Healthy Families Ambassador Program by Mom Central. I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comment:

Ashley said... #

so fun to spend quality time like this Rebecca! memories are the best gifts.