March 09, 2012

planning my quilt is coming along . . .

I ordered the solids to complete my bed quilt and they arrived in my mailbox this week . . . I'm hoping to start cutting into these soon, but I've been tackling some overdue mending lately that needed to get done first.


And after seeing my daughter using washcloths and hairpins to make a diaper for her dolly yesterday, we sewed up some cloth diapers for them.  Now suddenly all my girls are playing with their dolls again, so I'll be making a bunch more dolly diapers during nap time today :)

6 comments:

Alisa said... #

Sweet! I was thinking about making some a while back but then Suzanne sent us some of Sebastians newborn diapers to play with!

Unknown said... #

you are invited to follow my blog

Heather D. said... #

Awww, dolly diapers! Something that has never entered out house. ;-)

**nicke... said... #

i should make some dolly diapers too. my daughter would love that!

Christina Marie said... #

Where do you order your fabric from? I am looking for some green prints for a king size quilt (or duvet cover, I can't decide lol), but am having trouble finding ones I love.... I really like yours!

Katy Cameron said... #

Geez, don't they know you have a quilt to make? lol