March 07, 2012

DO. Good Stitches


DO. Good Stitches is a group of charity bees hosted on Flickr.  Each group has quilters and stitchers, and each month a quilter organizes a quilt and then finishes it off and donates it to a charity.  I applied for a spot a few months ago, and happy to say that I just got placed as a quilter in the Joy circle.  For the month of March, we were asked to make wonky stars.  It was fun making a block I haven't tried before, and I'm hoping to get these in the mail today.  If you'd like to apply for a spot in one of their charity bees, just fill out this form.

3 comments:

Kristy said... #

Thanks for sharing about this! Love what they are doing!

**nicke... said... #

cute blocks rebecca! they really are adorable! i need to make my blocks for this month too... pinwheels is what i asked for.

Katy Cameron said... #

Such fun blocks, looking forward to seeing the final thing