March 05, 2012

Modern Mini Quilt Challenge . . .

Modern Mini Challenge

The Modern Mini Quilt Challenge ends today, and I'm getting in an entry in the final hours . . . I was really hoping to enter a mini wallhanging quilt for my craft room, but I just didn't get enough sewing time lately to finish it.  So, here's a mini quilt I completed recently, made with a honeybun of Moda's Arcadia.  The finished measurement is 35" square.  I'd love to do this method for a whole quilt one day, but this makes me happy on my table for now :)

7 comments:

Heather D. said... #

It looks great! Is that like a bento box type block?

Melinda said... #

I like it! I did the same thing. I got mine in this afternoon. As long as it's not midnight yet!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said... #

I really like this and it looks like an easy one with a great beautiful finish

Valerie said... #

I just got in too! If it wasn't for last minutes, I'd hardly get anything done! Great job on your mini!

Terry@ a quilting blog said... #

Great job...love the fabrics!!!
~Terry~

Katy Cameron said... #

It looks great, and well done on beating the deadline!

Toni said... #

Great fabrics and it looks so pretty on your table!