February 28, 2012

Some quick baby gifts . . .


There has been a lot of babies born lately, which means lots of baby showers coming up.  So this past weekend, while at a crafting night and an all-day quilt retreat, I started stocking up on some baby gifts.  And thanks to my GO! Baby and my rag die, these little rag quilts came together really quickly.  I hope the new babes enjoy snuggling with them and covering up their dollies and stuffed animals with them when they get a bit bigger . . . my kids still love the ones I made for them when they were toddlers.


Linking up to Fabric Tuesday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said... #

Cute! I love the colors and the idea to make it a baby quilt! I have made several large ones for friends and family, it never crossed my mind to make them baby sized! :))

xoxo Kim

Sue Niven said... #

very cute and snuggly.

Alisa said... #

They look so cute when they've been washed up.

siryoz0 said... #

Lovely indeed especially things that take you so much time to make such wonderful creation and I believe this will be much appreciated.

baby gifts

Elizabeth said... #

Those are so, so cute. I might have to get the rag quilt die! Thanks for linking up!

xo -E