February 21, 2012

Please VOTE!

I made this little top for my daughter for Valentine's Day and entered it into a Valentines-Inspired Creations contest.  Can you please vote for me?  There's some fabric gift certificates for prizes, and I would love to win!



Here's the info about this Valentines-Inspired top:
I am not usually one to make outfits for my girls for themed holidays, but I had a Lamour honey bun laying around, and thought it would make a cute top for my little girl.
I took a couple shirts that she had outgrown, cut the white one short, and cut the sleeves off the pink one, and sewed a bunch of fabric strips together . . . and voila!  A cute little top that she absolutely loves!  


15 comments:

Heather D. said... #

Done! It's adorable, by the way.

AnnieK said... #

You've got my vote :-)

Unknown said... #

It's very simple and very sweet too!

Unknown said... #

I voted for yours ( you are in the lead) and 2 others for 1, 2, 3rd prizes.
There were some good ideas!
www.cariboogals.blogspot.com
From Canada

Grandma G said... #

Yours got my vote! There's some stiff competition, but I really did like yours the best. :)

Marian said... #

So cute and simple! Your daughter sure looks like you!
Now I'm going to vote!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said... #

Of course; I just voted for you.sweet top

Katy Cameron said... #

Voted, good luck!

Tania Grim said... #

I voted looks like your doing really well!!!!

RobynLouise said... #

Just voted and it makes your total 65, which is 28 in front of the next contender - the owl card. Can't hurt that your model is so irresistable :). Good luck, and free fabric is always nice!
Cheers,
Robyn

Rosa said... #

I just vote.Good luck.It`s lovely!

Elizabeth said... #

I voted. You are by far and away the frontrunner at this point. Good luck! Such a cute top.

xo -E

Ruth B said... #

I voted for your little cutie pie. The dress is cute too!

Anne said... #

I voted for your adorable daughter's very cute dress!

Jana said... #

What a sweetie pie. Nice dress you made for her too.