February 22, 2012

Pay it Forward . . .


I received a lovely surprise package in the mail yesterday, a 'Pay it Forward' gift from Kelly at a Plain Path.  She made a sweet little scrappy basket, some yummy home-made jam, and included some cute notecards that I'll be sure to put to good use!  THANK-YOU so much Kelly, you definitely brightened up my day!


As part of the pay-it-forward tradition, I would now like to invite three of my readers to join!

Here are the 'rules':
1. I will make a little something for 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.
2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 people. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade!
3. Once you receive your pay-it-forward gift, you must post about it on your blog/Facebook/or other social media site to keep the fun going - with the Pay It Forward badge.

So, if you would like to commit to the above 'rules' and receive a handmade gift from me, please let me know in your comment below!


UPDATE:  I've contacted several of you to join me in this Pay-it-Forward challenge, THANK-YOU for your replies!  Those of you that I didn't contact had 'No-Reply' profiles so I had no email to reply to you with.

12 comments:

linda said... #

how lovely to get such goodies in the post .going to vote now too !!

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said... #

Pick me pick me! I love making things for other people!

Ginette said... #

This is awesome!! I would love to get something handmade by you!
I voted yesterday!! Love that little top!

Richard Healey said... #

I am not in the top 3 but will say pick me too. This is a great idea.

http//richardquilts.blogspot.com
http://trackmyshows.com

Kelly said... #

Love the top you made and how cute is your daughter!!
Off to vote now :)

wee litle birds said... #

What a cute daughter...off to vote for you now

Taryn V. said... #

Just voted for your V-Day showcase! Such a cute dress and an adorable model!

linda said... #
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie@The Cookie Corner AZ said... #

I lve this idea! Although I would LOVE to get something special from YOU, I would enjoy it more paying it forward! I love to send handmade things to people!

Jackie
The Cookie Corner AZ

Sue said... #

Such a great way for more people to get in on the fun. Would love to make something for someone and what you received is gorgeous. Voted too. :)

Kelly said... #

So glad you liked the package! I enjoyed doing it all. Always so fun to give gifts!

Heidi Staples said... #

I would love to get in on the "pay it forward" fun!