February 23, 2012

Last day to vote . . .

This little Valentine's Day Showcase competition is keeping me awake at night.  Let's just say that I wasn't one of the popular girls in highschool, and rallying for votes is a little out of my comfort zone.  BUT, when a $75 gift certificate for the Fat Quarter Shop is up for grabs, well then I better put in an effort, right?!  I do prefer a judged competition though, definitely less stressful!


So once again, I am shamelessly asking you to vote for this little Valentine's Day top that I made for my little girl - it is entry #7, just click 'like' under the picture.  And now I should turn off this computer and play some more trains with my little guy, and help my daughter make playdough cupcakes for our tea party.

7 comments:

Hilachas said... #

Done. Such a cute dress you sewed...or is it the model that is so adorable? Both, I say.

Mrs Flying Blind... said... #

Next time, I am dressing up the twins!!!

Brigitte said... #

It's too cute (and now I can understand how you relate to my color scheme)

Richard Healey said... #

I voted for you looks like your 2nd on the list at the moment. My poor hot pads only have 7 votes your over 100 I feel so unloved.

http//richardquilts.blogspot.com
http://trackmyshows.com

Stacey said... #

Done, I was number 174!! Good luck to you : )

**nicke... said... #

i voted!!!

Kathie said... #

Just saw that you won 2nd place! Congratulations! Although I thought you should have won 1st place; such a cute dress...and daughter!