September 23, 2011

Making Time For Play . . .

This is my second post for the Kinder campaign, and their challenge question is 'How do you make time for play?'.  I know that I take full advantage of my husband's days off so we call all do a family outing, a bike ride, and participate in community events.  But what do I do on a daily basis?

After thinking about it, I realized that it's the little things ~ taking time to paint my girls toe nails, guiding them through a small sewing project, teaching them how to make friendship bracelets, letting them bake up a batch of cookies without me taking over, helping them with a craft, taking turns with them when there's a couple groceries or some shopping to do so we get some one-on-one time, and sitting down to play a board game together.  These are the moments where we have the most candid discussions, and make the mother-daughter connections.  So, how do you make time for play?


10 Lucky Facebook fans are going to win a KINDER® gift basket full of goodies worth $200!  Fun!  Make sure you go over to the page to get your entry in (click on Contests to stay up to date with the latest giveaways!)

Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

1 comment:

Kleep said... #

Cute models! I love those little mini quilts, I think that I'm going to have to give one or five a try!