September 19, 2011

and the StitchSteals.com winner is . . .

Congratulations to Debra!  You are going to have so much fun picking out $50 in fabric from this amazingly priced shop!  And for everyone else, remember that StitchSteal.com offers a deal a day on designer fabrics and sewing accessories, and you can even combine past steals for an even better deal!  I have been so pleased with their reasonably priced and quick shipping, and love getting my fabrics for a steal!

And today I just finished my first project with laminate fabric - a messenger bag for my oldest daughter.  We're both pretty pleased with the results.  And on my cutting table right now is a matching lunch bag.  I'm using Insul-Fleece to insulate it, and I'll be doing a review on this great product.  I'll be sure to post the matching set soon!