February 27, 2015

Riley Blake Designs


Riley Blake Designs has been a favorite of mine for years. In my opinion, they are one of the fabric industries leaders in designs for childrens quilts and apparel, and over the years they have added designers and lines that impress my taste as well. They have also grown their products to include flannels, knits, organic cotton, home dec, laminates, and minky.


Over the past seven years, I have been part of a local group of quilters that host an annual quilt retreat. Riley Blake Designs generously sent us a box of goodies for our participants this year. Every goodie bag will include a fat quarter from them, plus there will be lots of door prizes.


I've also decided to add a little Riley Blake decor to the room - this was a quick project using some of their ribbon, a fat quarter, mason jars, and some burlap.


THANK-YOU again Riley Blake! Looking forward to sharing all your goodies with the ladies at the retreat!



2 comments:

Jennifer said... #

I am so excited for tomorrow! I love Riley Blake's fabrics!

Ann said... #

Weren't you clever to create these vases. Love the stripe with burlap. Enjoy your retreat.