July 23, 2014

Town Square dress/top pattern...

Last week, I was in the testing group for Terra's Treasures new pattern and sewed up a couple dresses for my girls. These were a super-quick sew, and use knit fabrics.


For my oldest daughter, I used a thinner knit that drapes really nicely - purchased at my local fabric store. The polka dot print was a scrap in my stash.


For my youngest daughter, the fabrics are mostly from Patty Young, and were left over pieces from other tops I had made for my girls.

Hoping to sew up a couple more of these in tunic length - perfect for back-to-school with leggings for my youngest daughter that doesn't like to wear jeans.

The Town Square Dress/Top Pattern was just released and is on sale for a limited time.

1 comment:

Unknown said... #

Sue said,
LOVE! Maybe I will have to try my hand at some sewing again. Lily loves wearing dresses and tunics with leggings as well. :)