July 03, 2014

Summer Holidays...


We are in full Summer holiday mode over here.... already got our first camping trip with my sisters and their kids done, spent time in the pool, had some playdates, and one daughter even went off to Summer-camp.  I find it hard to keep my kids fed with all their grazing throughout the day, and requests for snacks. We made sure to keep some Kinder® treats on hand for them - a little bit healthier than most chocolate out there, and no chance of being contaminated with peanuts for me. And the Kinder® eggs also work great for smores since they're thinner than most chocolate bars and melt quickly.


We're looking forward to many more adventures this Summer including more camping, a big family reunion, my parents 40th wedding anniversary celebration, and lots of local day trips with friends and families.  Thoroughly enjoying having to call my kids inside when it's bedtime!


Disclosure: I’m part of theKinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation withthis group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments: