June 06, 2014

Life this week and doll sewing...


Things have been busy with the end of the school year approaching - Sports Day, fieldtrips, my baby going to kindergarten day, and lots of sunshine to enjoy. I did sew up a quick raincoat for one of my girls' 18" dolls and need to order some more laminate prints to make some for my other girls still.


I've also been working on a sewing tutorial for the Bear Creek Quilting Company blog with these two beautiful fabric collections, can't wait to share it!



5 comments:

G! said... #

That is absolutely adorable!! I want a raincoat in that color!

Jess (a.k.a. Rosie) said... #

Love the raincoat!!! My mom is wanting to get into making the doll clothes, but is nervous to get started. Visiting (and new subscriber) from Finish It Up Friday :-)

~ Jess ~
Everything Is Coming Up Rosie

Lori said... #

this is so cute. loved those school days. I just got some laminate for the first time. How do I get the creases out? Seems like if I use an iron, I would melt it. Stumped, again.
quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said... #

Those fabrics are fab, can't wait to see what you whip up :)

Alisa said... #

Love the doll coat!