April 17, 2014

Easter long weekend coming up...

Kinder has been a blog sponsor of mine for a few years now, and they generously sent my kids some Easter goodies. I sewed up a fabric bucket for each of them, and added in a couple fun items. Looking forward to their surprise tomorrow when they find them!


Kinder® is also active in the community, and they have partnered with Children’s Miracle Network and will be providing 12 baskets to CMN hospitals.  As well, Kinder® will be donating another $25,000 to help support this non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children by raising funds for children’s hospitals across North America.

Disclosure: I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments: