September 04, 2013

Modkid Review and Discount Code . . .


Patty Young is the designer behind Modkid patterns and fabrics, and she recently had two new pattern releases. I was the lucky recipient of her new Breeanne pattern and some of her knit prints to make it with.



My girls LOVE their finished Breeanne tops!  The pattern was super simple to follow, and very professionally written.  There were also lots of great tips for working with knits.   I haven't sewn much with knits, but I now feel a lot more confident working with it again. I even picked up some more knit fabrics today to make more Breeanne tops for my girls!


Patty Young has generously offered a 15% discount code to my readers - good for anything in her shop!
Just use  BUNCH15  at checkout.
Code expires midnight CST on Friday, Sept 6th.