August 28, 2013

Back-to-school and less laundry . . .

This past Summer has been just terrible for the laundry piles in my house.  It seems that when kids are home all day, they need to have frequent wardrobe changes.  We've also had our share of stains in their clothes this Summer - grass, dirt, finger paint, food, and blood to name a few.  RESOLVE is a laundry leader in fighting stains, and they sent me a couple products to review.  They are also asking for your tips on their new website called Resolve Tip Exchange (tips.powerofresolve.ca) - you can win a weekly prize of $250 or the grand prize of $5000!


As part of this campaign, they've asked me to share some of my tips.

  • Get on top of stains right away.  I had splurged on the cutest little diaper cover for my daughter when she was a baby - the bum was covered in lace, and of course it was white.  And every Sunday she'd have a blowout in them.  They went straight into the sink with warm water and a scoop of Resolve and every time they came out just as white as before.
  • Make a paste and leave it overnight. This especially works for tough stains that didn't come out the first time - just mix Resolve with some warm water to make a paste and spread it on the stain.  Let it sit overnight before adding to a load of laundry.
  • Don't throw it in the dryer until the stain is completely gone.  The dryer can set in stains, so make sure that stain is really gone, and re-treat it if necessary.

Disclosure: I am part of the Resolve® Tip Exchange Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


No comments: