July 16, 2013

Swap bag received . . .


We just came back from a big family reunion - 140 people in total.  It was a lot of fun, busy, and it was over way too fast.  The planning for it has taken up a lot of my time over the past year, and now that it's over - I'm wondering what to start working on next, it seems I have a planning gene in my blood.  When we got back from our trip this weekend, I had a nice parcel waiting for me.


This is from the Secret Tote Bag Swap that I participated in. You can see the bag I sent to my partner here.


These swaps are always a lot of fun.  The bag I made for my partner was challenging and fun to make, but not something I would've made for myself.  And my partner that received it actually had it pegged as one of her favourites before she even knew it was coming to her.


The bag I received is fun with cute little details, and I'll be sure to get lots of use out of it.  It's too small for a diaper bag (I'm a couple years past that stage), and perfect for when my purse isn't big enough for outings this Summer.


THANK-YOU Shirley!

2 comments:

SIMPLESEW said... #

Your most welcome, I am so glad it makes you happy. Want to hear something funny ??? I was on your site looking at the big bag you had made, and pinned it, then I got the email you were my secret partner.. LOL, I almost made you, your own bag..LOL. I cant wait to play again.

Rosa said... #

Another beautiful bag!