March 12, 2013

Fisher-Price Million Moments of Joy Contest


Today I'd like to share part of my daily life with you.  This is the first school year that I have some days with just one little one left at home.  And I am seriously HeadOVERheels for this little man in my life.  He gives the biggest hugs, is the best snuggler, and gives me lots of laughs.  He loves to play hard, and then recharges with naps most afternoons.  And on the days that his kindergarten-sister has off, they actually get-along quite nicely - playing pretend, snuggling with a book, or teaming up in an effort to convince me to bake them cookies.  I still have days that I feel OVERstretched trying to meet all my children's and husbands' needs, but I am so thankful to have so many wonderful moments of JOY inbetween.



Fisher-Price is launching the Million Moments of Joy campaign which celebrates the REAL joys of parenthood. The real, honest-to-goodness, the good, and scary, the stressful, and the downright ridiculous moments we all experience!

As part of this campaign, they have launched a contest inviting you to share your favorite {OVER} moments.  Do you have a picture to share of being OVERdue, OVERtired, or OVERwhelmed?  Upload your photo (and caption) to www.fisherprice.ca/momentsofjoy  and enter to win one of eight awesome Fisher-Price prize packs valued at $200. Check out what’s included:



The contest will run until April 29, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m and once you upload your photo and add a caption, you’re automatically entered into the contest.

Disclosure – I am participating in the Million Moments of Joy Blogger Campaign by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Fisher-Price. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments: