January 22, 2013

Sponsor post: The Ribbon Retreat

This upcoming weekend is our annual quilt retreat.  Every second year I take part in the organizing, and this year my job is to take care of goodie bags, doorprizes, and registration.  So I started contacting some of my favorite online shops to get a variety of items for the goodie bags.  One generous sponsor is The Ribbon Retreat.

The Ribbon Retreat has a fantastic selection of ribbon, ric rac, wired ribbon, flowers, tools, headbands and much more.


They also have a large fabric selection, with lots of current fabric lines and modern designers.


The Ribbon Retreat sent me a sampling of some of their products to use in our goodie bags this year.  It is so fun looking through all the variety they have and I can't wait to share them at the retreat this weekend!


4 comments:

Saint Clerihew said... #

Wow! Very generous of them. We're just organizing our first retreat here this year! I hope everything falls into place :)

Gale, Ky quilter said... #

Oh, I want to go to the retreat! How awesome!

dawn - Mi rincón de mariposas said... #

ohhhhh I love it all!!!

Linda said... #

Oh what fun to make all those pretty things into goodie bags...the retreat will be fun I'm sure!!