May 09, 2012

WIP Wednesday . . .


I've been MIA on this blog because I'm working on a big school fundraiser for my daughter's school right now.  I'm having a lot of fun, but it's keeping me busy and also out of the craft room.  When I have squeezed in an hour here and there, I've been working on quilting my oldest daughters double bed quilt.  This thing is a monster, and I'm doing an all-over stipple.  I'm loving the texture that the quilting is giving to this quilt and we're looking forward to it being done soon.


I'll try pop back in on Friday to announce 
the winner of the giveaway
you still have a couple days left to enter!

2 comments:

Lee said... #

Wow, that's a big quilt to quilt yourself! It looks great though! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Donana said... #

Gorgeous fabric. What is the name of it?