January 16, 2012

trying to decompress . . .

After spending a week on gorgeous beaches, being fed amazing 5-course meals every night, and being totally spoiled for my birthday, we are home again.  After a missed flight, an unexpected extra night in a hotel, and picking up our four kids from all over town today, we are FINALLY home.

But the snow and freezing temperatures are going to take some getting used to after being in this weather for a week . . .


I'll be picking the giveaway winner sometime tomorrow, because right now I still feel like I'm bobbing in an airplane . . . goodnight!

5 comments:

Christina Marie said... #

I completely understand the need for a vacation after a vacation... have fun settling back into reality!

Heather D. said... #

That place looks amazing. Glad that you had an awesome time, though a bit of a rude awakening coming back to winter, I'm sure!!

Something tells me you live in my neck of the woods, seems to me we had a conversation one other time. B.C.????

VickiT said... #

What a beautiful picture. I could totally live there. You can run extension cords down the beach right? lol

Glad you had a great time.

Tania Grim said... #

FUN!! where did you guys escape to?

Unknown said... #

Welcome Home! I'm glad you had a good time, and I know it will take a day or two to get back on track. :)

Have a great rest of the week!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia