December 22, 2011

Two Peas In a Pod ~ Tie Front Tote


This pattern is from an online class and is a great way to see step-by-step instructions if you're fairly new to bag making, or are a visual learner.  All the measurements and instructions are included in the class, so it's not necessary to purchase the pattern separately.  The designer Trish does a great job and you'll be impressed with the quality of the video and editing.  You can find more Two Peas in a Pod patterns in her shop.


The fabric I used is from Riley Blake's Feeling Groovy line and a coordinating fabric for the lining.  I modified the measurements to make my finished tote a bit smaller, and it was a gift for a birthday party that one of my daughter's was invited to.  It's a very quick tote to sew up, and the tie gives it a fun unique look.  Definitely a pattern I will go to again when a birthday invite comes home.


Linking up to TNT Thursday.