October 31, 2011

Swap goodies . . .

I joined a couple swaps lately, and this is my trial run of this pattern for my partner in the Goody Bag Swap.  The fabrics are Seedpod in Stream from Terrain, Essex White, and Kona Nightfall ~ the ever so helpful ladies from Sew Fresh Fabrics matched them up for me.  The pattern is the 241 Tote by Noodlehead.  I'm not quite happy with the snap placement I did on this one, so I think I'll redo this bag for my partner and I've got plans to make at least two more of these totes for gifts.


And here's the goodies I received in the Scrappy Swap . . . a pincushion, a needle book (this is one of those things that I didn't know I needed, but is SO nice to have now), and an assortment of fun scraps.  The scrappy roll-up shopping bag that I sent to my partner is blogged about here.

Linking up to {Sew} Modern MondayManic Monday, Fresh Sewing Day, and Fabric Tuesday.

11 comments:

Lindsay Conner said... #

Gorgeous bag! And lucky you with all those fun, new scraps. :)

Grandma G said... #

That tote is beautiful! I have that pattern, too, and it's on my list of intentions......

**nicke... said... #

love the tote. i really need to make a few. i have so much stuff on my list to make. your loot is awesome also! lucky ducky!

Alisa said... #

The tote looks great, Rebecca! Very nice work.

amy dame said... #

your 241 looks fabulous! that's on my list, and one day i might actually get around to it! the terrain looks wonderful as the main fabric.

enjoy your gooodies! the scraps on the right look some summery and fresh!

Sue said... #

Love the tote! Everything about it! :) Have fun with the scraps.

Susan said... #

What a great bag and what a lucky partner! :)

Rosa said... #

Love the tote.Have fun with your scraps!

ozsuzsanna said... #

I like this bag! The fabrics too!

suzy

Megan said... #

LOVE your 241 bag! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

Anonymous said... #

I love the fabric you chose for your bag - it looks great! I'm thinking about trying that pattern out.