October 20, 2011

Lila Tueller's new fabric line, and a CONTEST . . .

Lila Tueller is a very talented fabric designer, pattern maker extraordinaire, and her sweet and generous personality comes out loud and clear in her blog posts.  One of her original patterns is the Peasant Blouse, and recently the pattern cover was re-done with her new fabric line, Fiona's Fancy.
I want to show you a bit more of the Fiona's Fancy line ~ these gorgeous prints are available in three colorways, and there are also 12 laminated prints included in the collection.
And in addition to that, there is a panel available in laminate or cotton that can be made into two cosmetic cases and a sunglasses pouch.  I really want to get my hands on one of these panels, and it's hard to resist at this price.  Makes for some beautiful and inexpensive gifts too!

And I mentioned a Contest, right?  Just head over to Lila Tueller's blog, scroll through some of her blog posts and drop your jaw at all her amazing creations with this new fabric line, and then answer her contest question, "what no one ever told you . . ."  in this post to be entered to win some Fiona's Fancy for yourself!  You need to enter on her blog for your answer to qualify for the contest. Good luck!

7 comments:

Erika said... #

Beautiful fabrics and very inspirational. My advice to any artist is simple. Don't follow trends, follow your heart. It will always lead you to the right place.

SewBella’s Quilt Cart said... #

I agree with Erika, follow your own artistic path.

Sheila said... #

I also agree with Erika , I think it is important to try to be original and just go with what you love.

Rosa said... #

I agree with Sheila,do what you love is most important than follow trends.

Erin said... #

My advice would be to choose to be joyful and thankful each and every day!

Lila Tueller said... #

Thanks so much for creating this post! I appreciate all the effort that went into it...you are great! Your blog is super cute too!

Thanks again...
Lila

Anonymous said... #

NEAT BLOG!
'FIONA'S FANCY' IS PRETTY!
ADVICE: KEEP A GRATEFUL HEART!