July 25, 2011

Sewing and Quilting with Riley Blake . . .

Over the years, I've made several quilts and dresses from Riley Blake lines. Some of my favorites were my trio of baby quilts for my son, niece, and nephew (all born within 8 months of each other):

I've also used a flannel panel from their Hooty Hoot line, which whipped up into a really cute and quick baby quilt:

And this is the quilt I'm entering into the Riley Blake Quilt Contest on Facebook (and crossing my fingers that I win that cruise!):

and these are some of their prints in sundresses for my girls:

I have made other projects with Riley Blake prints: tote bags, bibs, soother straps, doll quilts, flannel receiving blankets and much more! And I have some pre-cuts sitting in my craft room waiting to be made into baby quilts. I'm hoping to coordinate with some of their Dreamy (minky) that's coming out soon . . .

3 comments:

Stephanie said... #

I love Riley Blake! I love all the quilts but my favorite is the one for the contest! The colors are amazing and I love circles and squares.

Diane N said... #

I love the material you used for the backing on your contest quilt! You do nice work!

Barbara said... #

I love that flower fabric! It reminds me of the "flower power" stuff from the 60's. (of course, I've only seen it in pictures . . . And heard stories, don't you know).