June 21, 2011

Accuquilt GO! Tumbler Die

When all the buzz about the Accuquilt GO! started happening online, the finished projects that made me really want one of these machines ~ were the Tumbler quilts. And the tumbler die was my first choice when I got to pick out my dies to try out. And it did not disappoint!

This is my pile of tumblers that were cut out in record time. I was able to cut out 18 tumblers at once!
And this is my All Star 2 scraps put to good use ~ in a baby quilt for a sweet baby boy . . .
And Accuquilt is letting me give away a Baby GO! and 3 dies to one of my followers! I'm hoping to get the giveaway post up soon, so please check back!

5 comments:

CountryBelle said... #

I LOVE that Riley Blake line. Made a blanket with it for a new nephew! What a neat idea those "dies" are. I've never heard of them before. Then again, I'm new to the quilting thing ;)

Quiltstory said... #

I am working on a tumbler quilt using the Go with a Riley Blake girls line! How funny! i love yours, so darling!! I love the All Star line as well. Thanks for linking up!

quilary said... #

Wow that looks great! and lucky you being able to give one away!

Ruth said... #

Love the Riley Blake and love the whole quilt!

Alisa said... #

This turned out great! I like the tumbler too.