October 21, 2010

math used to be my strongsuit . . .

I'm working on a custom order right now with some Wee Woodland fabric ~ I ordered a fat quarter stack of the flannels so I could get all the prints and have been trying to figure out the math to squeeze two baby quilts out of it. I have some additional half yard cuts for the bindings and think I may be needing those for the blocks too . . .
and this was a half hour window of "happy" for our little guy yesterday ~ he gets these windows between his not wanting anything to do with me cause he's too busy playing with his trucks, and his not-so-fun adjustment from two to one naps lately ~ don't you just want to squeeze those little cheeks?!

2 comments:

Annette said... #

Very cute fabric! (And a very cute boy :)

Anonymous said... #

So happy :) And have fun with those fun fabrics!

Shari :D