April 13, 2008

SCRAP N' CRAFT!!!


What can I say about a whole day out of scrapbooking and cardmaking? WONDERFUL! FUN! PRODUCTIVE! A ticket cost me $20 and it included lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks and some great scrapbooking goodies. Lunch was a salad buffet - lettuce, eggs, shredded chicken, tonnes of different veggies and toppings, dressings, and buns with yummy garlic butter. Dinner was salad, lasagna, and some more garlic butter buns. The food alone was worth the ticket cost! But I also got to enjoy a full day of socializing with some good friends, and getting some work done.


This is the mini-class we took during the day (there were lots of classes to choose from):
These are the scrapbook pages I got done on Alyssa's album (15 in total). I'm about half-way done her one year album now but need more pictures developed to finish it (plus she's not quite one yet!). For Elayna's album I had done a pink theme, for Chantel's I did purple, so for Alyssa's I chose a rose red. It was a really fun colour to work with and there are lots of wonderful coordinating things out there that helped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said... #

WOW you got alot done!!!
Very cute pages...love the chipboard titles and the ribbon too! When you here of another scrap-day...let me know!
Jen