April 17, 2008

Boy clothes

Sometimes I wonder if we'll ever be blessed with a boy one day - someone that hubby can teach golf, fishing, sports, and all the "guy" stuff to. When each of our girls was born, I know I looked to him for any signs of disappointment when the "it's a girl!" was announced and although I never saw anything but pure excitement and joy, I still felt a little bad for him that so far he hasn't had a son. Someone to share that special bond that I'll get as the girls get older and when I get to teach them the life stuff.


These are a few boy outfits for some new boys born into our congregation (first child for each couple). Although I missed the baby shower the other day (one of the girls was sick), it worked out nicely since I finished the second of the outfits today.


No comments: