February 01, 2013

our little man . . .

What can I say about our little man?  He can throw a ball better than any of his sisters, will only go shopping with me if it involves a cookie or putting money in rides at the mall (and he'll sneak the coins right out of my wallet for one if necessary), loves it when Daddy takes him to the hardware store and lets him try out the power-tool demos, and has one Spiderman costume that we wears almost daily.


My little man is my only sidekick most days, and he loves it when I sit him down with a Kinder Surprise so I can enjoy a coffee break.  Recently, Kinder® sent us a package of their new Hot Wheels Kinder Surprises.  My little guy is loving these new toys - he carries them around in his pockets, and I find them lined up in rows all over the house.  They are definitely his most played-with toys right now.


Kinder is giving away two 24-packs of their new Hot Wheels and Barbie Kinder Surprises to FORTY lucky winners!  Just head over to their Facebook page to enter!

Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.


2 comments: