February 18, 2013

Girls Shopping Trip!



With the weather starting to warm up around here, it was time for a girls' shopping trip this past Saturday.  This is something my sisters, mom, and I do a couple times a year and since my oldest daughter is nearing double digits, she got to come along this time too.  We took full advantage of the Old Navy Kids & Baby Sale - they have a great selection in the new Spring colors and styles, and everything we bought was on sale!  We had a great time throwing different outfits at her to try on, and she was a trooper through it all.  She went home with a couple pairs of jeans, a hoodie, shirts, shoes, a scarf, hair accessories, jewlery, a cardigan, and a skirt.  I love doing one-stop shopping :)


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

Anne said... #

I just took my oldest shopping on saturday and bought that same skirt and sequined top for her - kind of deja-vu to see it here just 2 days later :)