January 07, 2013

last of the Christmas gifts . . .

My girls are all back in school today after a nice Christmas break, and all my plans of running errands with just one little one along today have been cancelled because my little guy woke up with a fever.  So instead, I'm going to enjoy a nice quiet day.  Here's the last of the Christmas gifts that I sewed this year.  A car pillow for my little guy . . .


And a round pillow using this tutorial for my oldest daughter, with a matching larger version for propping herself up for reading at night.  If you're noticed the theme this year, the pillows for my other two daughters can be found here and here.


And I had a to bring a $10 gift game gift to our family get-together this year, so I made a matching notepad holder and tissue holder.  I'm happy to say that it was one of the more popular items of the night :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said... #

Olá Rebeca, sou a Lu Raposo,moro em Brasília, Capital do Brasil, te desejo um Ano Novo cheio de muita paz, amor, saúde e sucesso, juntamente com toda sua família,abraços

Teje Karjalainen said... #

Hi! You have so beautiful sewings and great fabrics! I love the fabrics on the pillow and the organizer is wonderful! I'm wondering when you can have spare time? Wishes from Greece!

Jo said... #

All your gifts are wonderful, but I have to say I am a sucker for that Peak Hour fabric! It looks wonderful!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said... #

Rebecca - Especially love the car pillow -- the others are cute too!

Thanks for sharing!